Laura Willis of Encore Revolution is available for speaking opportunities to present a single topic workshop or multi-session training series to your corporation, business professional group, business conference, non-profit organization or global enterprise. A sampling of topics that have been previously presented, along with the organizations they were presented to are listed below. All presentations are customized to your needs. Please contact us to discuss further.
Creating Your Personal Brand: The Power of Connection & Communication for Success (click here for single session and 3-session descriptions)
– Presented to:
- Mercer Inc.(see Testimonial),
- Boston Women in Finance
- WORDCAMP Boston & WORDCAMP Rhode Island 2017(for recording click here),
- Financial Planning Association of Massachusetts – Cape Cod Chapter
- Full day or multi-session course curriculum available.
Leveraging Your Strengths to Guide and Impact the Student Experience
– Presented to 2018 Professional Development Day to all staff and educators at Cape Cod Community College
Reignite Your Passion and Purpose For Life
– Presented for Signature Healthcare at their Nurse’s Day Event 2018
Brand Strategies For Small Business
– Class presented as part of a 6 session series targeting small businesses for Cape Cod Community College’s, Center for Corporate and Professional Education (sponsored by Eastern Bank) also offered as a 3-session course.
Encore Revolution: Recreating Yourself for the Greater Good
– Presented at LyceumLive Westwood & Falmouth, MA (2 locations)
Your Brand Is You CORE Program: 5 Message Magnets to Attract More Clients
– 10-Week Webinar Program for Small Business Owners – For full description click here
When Opportunity Knocks with Nancy O’Keefe on Blogtalk Radio: eWomen Network
– Your Brand Is You, Laura Willis interviewed by Nancy O’Keefe – To find MP3, click here (2nd from the bottom of the page)
– How To Find New Clients Without Resorting To Pushy Sales Tactics, discussion with Nancy O’Keefe (host), Laura Willis of Encore Revolution and Reiko Beach of TRB Designs
– Interview on the Lori Boyle Show – Talking About How To Boost Your Brand Lori Boyle(host) interviewed Laura Willis of Encore Revolution
EBCTV.org Interview with “Two Grannies on the Road”
– Interviewed by Beth Sobiloff and Ginny Just – helping Baby Boomers live their dreams!
Your Best Is Yet To Come Podcast
– interview by Mighty Married Moms – Watch Podcast Here
Have You Joined the Encore Revolution? How to Identify and Launch Your Next Step
– Presented to Coastal Professional Women’s Network (CPWNet)
The Art & Science of Attracting Your Ideal Customer
– Presented to B.I.G. Believe – Inspire – Grow Women’s Organization (Given at 2 different Group Locations, Plymouth and Needham)
– Also presented to Work-It- Wednesday Networking and Plymouth Networking Professionals
30 Seconds for Impact – Creating a Succinct Yet Impactful Elevator Pitch
– Presented to Work-It-Wednesday Networking
Marketing to Baby Boomers
– A workshop for South Shore Chamber of Commerce & South Shore Women’s Business Network
How to Have a Successful Expo
– South Shore Chamber of Commerce & Boomer/Senior Expo Boston
– South Shore Women’s Business Network
Build-A-Brand Online Workshop
Making the Best of LinkedIn – The Basics Workshop
Creating Great Brochures Workshop
– Tech Day Camp – Norwell & Attleboro for the Toolbox, Inc.
The Face of Your Business to Your Customers: Are Your Employees On Board With Your Brand?
– Process used with current clients to engage employees and help them to be accountable to upholding the core values of your business or organization. Can be done as a talk, standalone workshop or series.