Laura Willis of Encore Revolution is available for speaking opportunities to present a single topic workshop or multi-session training series to your corporation, business professional group, business conference, non-profit organization or global enterprise. A sampling of topics that have been previously presented, along with the organizations they were presented to are listed below. All presentations are customized to your needs. Please contact us to discuss further.
Financial Planning Association of Massachusetts – Cape Cod Chapter
Full day or multi-session course curriculum available.
Leveraging Your Strengths to Guide and Impact the Student Experience
– Presented to 2018 Professional Development Day to all staff and educators at Cape Cod Community College
Reignite Your Passion and Purpose For Life
– Presented for Signature Healthcare at their Nurse’s Day Event 2018
Brand Strategies For Small Business
– Class presented as part of a 6 session series targeting small businesses for Cape Cod Community College’s, Center for Corporate and Professional Education (sponsored by Eastern Bank) also offered as a 3-session course.
Encore Revolution: Recreating Yourself for the Greater Good
– Presented at LyceumLive Westwood & Falmouth, MA (2 locations)
Your Brand Is You CORE Program: 5 Message Magnets to Attract More Clients
Have You Joined the Encore Revolution? How to Identify and Launch Your Next Step
– Presented to Coastal Professional Women’s Network (CPWNet)
The Art & Science of Attracting Your Ideal Customer
– Presented to B.I.G. Believe – Inspire – Grow Women’s Organization (Given at 2 different Group Locations, Plymouth and Needham)
– Also presented to Work-It- Wednesday Networking and Plymouth Networking Professionals
30 Seconds for Impact – Creating a Succinct Yet Impactful Elevator Pitch
– Presented to Work-It-Wednesday Networking
Marketing to Baby Boomers
– A workshop for South Shore Chamber of Commerce & South Shore Women’s Business Network
How to Have a Successful Expo
– South Shore Chamber of Commerce & Boomer/Senior Expo Boston
– South Shore Women’s Business Network
Build-A-Brand Online Workshop
Making the Best of LinkedIn – The Basics Workshop
Creating Great Brochures Workshop
– Tech Day Camp – Norwell & Attleboro for the Toolbox, Inc.
The Face of Your Business to Your Customers: Are Your Employees On Board With Your Brand?
– Process used with current clients to engage employees and help them to be accountable to upholding the core values of your business or organization. Can be done as a talk, standalone workshop or series.